Textile hammock HOJDAVAK BABY, load capacity 15 kg
CALMS AND PUTS TO SLEEP QUICK
SLEEP IS LONGER, THE BABY IS ACTIVELY RELAXING
RELEASES MOTHER'S PAIN BACK
TWO SIZES OFFERED: STANDARD A XL
(Possibility to return goods within 30 days)
Afford peace and quiet while taking care of your baby in the first year of his life. We offer solutions for quick calming, sleeping and peaceful sleep of babies in the hanging cradle for Hojdavak Baby with a load capacity of max. 15 kg. After the mother and father, the rocking bag provides a third safe arm for sleeping babies during the day and in the evening before night sleep in the crib. A baby bag is a great gift for a baby, which will be appreciated by mom and the whole family at the same time. Get to know the experience of our customers in the section CUSTOMER REVIEWS.
WHY IT WORKS SO GOOD
From the mother's tummy, the baby is used to the rhythmic rocking (up - down), which he experienced while walking and which gives him a feeling of security. That's why he likes rocking in his arms, on the ball or in the pram. Thanks to the spring, which we recommend to buy for maximum efficiency, the Hojdavak Baby rocking bag uses this vertical movement to quickly calm and sleep. The cradle simply swings by activating the spring with a rocking cable. Just gently pull the cable with one finger at regular intervals.
The rocking bag acts as an enclosed space that prevents the baby from sensing overload, much like a baby basket. The baby lies in a bag on a foam mattress with a layer of buckwheat pods, which has thermal and orthopedic properties. The mattress easily adapts to its body and the shape of the head. This solves the sleep of young children. Children's cradles thus become an integral part of the equipment.
DIMENSION IN UNACTIVE STATE
(HOJDAVAK Baby standard and XL)
VIDEO - HOW IT WORKS
HOW TO HANG YOUR HAMMOCK
- Ceiling Mounting Kit for monolithic concrete
- Doorway Mounting Kit
- Stand-Alone Frame
More you can find in E-shop: here
For the safe installation of the anchor technique in the ceiling, we recommend consulting with experts from the Fischer company, whose products are of high quality and certified. Expert Consultants will gladly advise you on a specific solution that you can then buy from their distributors or hobby marketers. Very much depends on the material in the ceiling (concrete, brick, wood, plasterboard, ....) and its properties such as friability or porosity. Almost everything has a solution :-)
WHERE TO HANG
Successful use of the crib depends very much on its correct placement! Install it where you spend the most time during the day, keep your baby in sight and where you can sit / lie down and swing to the cradle comfortably. You will welcome the opportunity to relax while sleeping, take care of another child, read a book or work on a laptop. Ideally, secure a second suspension to your bed for night use.
All information is in Instructions for use for donwload: here
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
• Read the instructions for use carefully and use the product accordingly – Any changes or adjustments to the producs negatively impacting its safety and health features are forbidden. Do not install the hammock near any fire or other heat source.
• Do not leave your child unattended – As soon as your child is able to sit or move around in the Hojdavak hammock unaided, the hammock should only be used when an adult is present. The manufacturer is not responsible or liable for any accidents. The hammock is not intended for playing.
• Do not exceed the 15 kg maximum weight – Risk of spring deformation or rupture.
• Check the safety cable on a regular basis – The cable must pass through the spring, the snap hook, and the chain link. Adjust its length so as to allow for free movement of the spring, and to keep the hammock above ground even in the event of spring failure.
• Check the condition of all cables regularly – They must be in perfect condition, with no mechanical wear or tear. If you find even the slightest damage, replace the cable immediately!
• Check the soundness of the suspension system regularly – Ceiling screw, doorway bar, stand-alone frame. Install your hammock only in locations that can safely bear the load. Pay attention to plasterboard ceilings or other cladding. In such cases, always consult a specialist before hanging the hammock there. Test the soundness of any screws and supports by using your own body weight.
• Packaging – After unpacking the product, all plastic bags used for packaging must be kept out of reach of children aged 3 or less.