HANGING CHAIRS HOJDAVAK MAXI, max 120 kg
ACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHILDREN
PLEASANT HALF-SITTING/HALF-LYING POSITION
(The possibility of returning goods within 30 days.)
The Hojdavak Maxi hanging chair with a load capacity of max. 120 kg offers you pleasant moments. Swinging has a beneficial effect on the human organism - it calms and releases muscle and mental tension, gives a feeling of peace and freedom. Maxi is space-saving and therefore perfectly suited to the interior of the apartment. Adults will appreciate the opportunity to rest, and children will appreciate the fun from swinging.
Our hanging chairs is the width of 80 cm (wooden crossbar) and the depth of approx. 120 cm. The hanging chair has a bar made of natural wood that is not chemically treated. In case of use in outdoor areas, we recommend staining or painting. Even so, protect our products against adverse weather (rain, frost,...). Whatever product you choose from the Baby, Junior, Maximus or Maxi range, you will soon find that a swing is one of the best gifts you could buy.
HOW TO HANG YOUR HAMMOCK
- Ceiling Mounting Kit for monolithic concrete
- Stand-Alone Frame
More you can find in E-shop: here
For the safe installation of the anchor technique in the ceiling, we recommend consulting with experts. Very much depends on the material in the ceiling (concrete, brick, wood, plasterboard, ....) and its properties such as friability or porosity. But good news is that everything has a solution :-)
WHERE TO HANG
Successful use of the Hojdavaks depends very much on its correct placement! Install it where you spend the most time during the day, where you can relax, spent time with family and keep in sight your children. Usually are perfekt places living rooms, terraces or gardens.
All information is in Instructions for use for donwload: HERE
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
• Read the instructions for use carefully and use the product accordingly – Any changes or adjustments to the producs negatively impacting its safety and health features are forbidden. Do not install the hammock near any fire or other heat source.
• Do not leave your child unattended
• Do not exceed maximum weight
• Packaging – After unpacking the product, all plastic bags used for packaging must be kept out of reach of children aged 3 or less.