Strict safety rules applied to the use of the spring! Read carefully!
PURPOSE OF USE
- soft spring with certificate made of high-quality spring wire for rocking to sleep, daytime rest and sleep
of babies in Hojdavak Baby (baby hammock)
- not included in Hojdavak Baby package
- active from 3 kg
- max. load 15 kg
CONTENT OF THE PACK
- 2 pc of snap hooks
- Spring from quality spring wire - construction length 290 mm, diameter 48 mm
- Safety rope
- A load capacity of 100 kg.
- Attached to the spring with fixing tape and tied with the knot.
- The rope secures the suspension cradle when the spring breaks and sets a limit against spring elongation. The opposite octagonal knot is very strong and at the same time it is easy to loosen and extend the rope. Never untie the knot! Extend the length of the safety rope so that in the event of a spring break, the cradle hangs above the ground and at the same time swinging is comfortable
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT EXCEED 15 KG.
- PERIODICALLY CHECK that the safety rope passes through the spring, upper and lower carabiner and is firmly tied.
- PERIODICALLY CHECK that the safety rope is in perfect condition and shows no signs of wear. If even minimal damage is found, replace the rope immediately with a new one!
- DO NOT REMOVE or UNLOCK the safety rope that is fixed to the spring with the fixing tape.
- DO NOT USE the spring without the safety rope tied and correctly installed!
- PROHIBITION of using and storing the spring in a wet or humid environment - risk of corrosion!
A KNOT FOR SAFETY ROPE CONNECTION - FIGURE 8 BEND :
This knot shows no propensity to self-untying. It is relatively easy to untie even after bearing a severe load. It is suitable for joining cable ends if you want to make a loop. Both free end must remain at least 10 cm long.