The Baby Hammock of organic cotton is intended for rocking to sleep and continuous sleep of babies aged 0 to 9 months during days. Suitable even for newborn babies. Not only will your baby relax thanks to the hammock: so will his/her mother who thus will more time to rest and for other family members. The hammock will make baby care easier also for daddies and other carers.
Maximum bearing capacity 15 kg.
1/ Standard size – the usable length is about 90 cm
2/ Standard size + 2 bio-cotton covers at a discount
3/ XL size – the usable length of the textile hammock is about 120 cm; the hammock contains a pocket for a blanket
4/ XL size + 2 bio-cotton covers at a discount
5/ ALL INCLUSIVE - package contains Hojdavak Baby Standard + 2 bio-cotton covers + Ceiling Mounting Kit BABY + Carousel over bed - select HERE and please write your choice to the note
All pieces are packed in a practical zip-closure bag. The bag can be used as a useful travel accessory – to transport the hammock or anything else you need for your baby; thanks to the zip fastener, nothing will be lost!
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS
- Textile hammock sling made of organic 100% cotton, with a safety certificate
- Mattress of polyurethane foam (75 x 35 x 2.5 cm) with a buckwheat pod layer with orthopaedic and non-allergenic properties, prevents sweating
- Wooden spacing bar made of hard beech wood
- Stainless steel wire spring (long)
- Snap hook
- Screw chain link
- Safety rope
- Pull rope
- Practical zip-closure bag
- Instructions for use
Packed in a 40 x 40 x 15 cm carton box for transport. Weight: 3 kg.
Wash the textile sling at 40°C. The mattress is not washable due to the inserted buckwheat pods; clean any dirty spots with a wet cloth. For this reason, it should be protected with a cover.
WHERE TO HANG
Finding the right place for your baby hammock is essential to its successful use! Install it to the room where you spend most of your time during the day, so as to be able to see your baby at all times. It should be a place where you can comfortably sit and rock your baby. This will give you the possibility to pay attention to your other children, to read or to work on your notebook while rocking the baby. For night-time use, the best solution is to install a second hanging place next to your bed. You can choose HERE
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
• Read the instructions for use carefully and use the product accordingly – Any changes or adjustments to the producs negatively impacting its safety and health features are forbidden. Do not install the hammock near any fire or other heat source.
• Do not leave your child unattended – As soon as your child is able to sit or move around in the Hojdavak hammock unaided, the hammock should only be used when an adult is present. The manufacturer is not responsible or liable for any accidents. The hammock is not intended for playing.
• Do not exceed the 15 kg maximum weight – Risk of spring deformation or rupture.
• Check the safety cable on a regular basis – The cable must pass through the spring, the snap hook, and the chain link. Adjust its length so as to allow for free movement of the spring, and to keep the hammock above ground even in the event of spring failure.
• Check the condition of all cables regularly – They must be in perfect condition, with no mechanical wear or tear. If you find even the slightest damage, replace the cable immediately!
• Check the soundness of the suspension system regularly – Ceiling screw, doorway bar, stand-alone frame. Install your hammock only in locations that can safely bear the load. Pay attention to plasterboard ceilings or other cladding. In such cases, always consult a specialist before hanging the hammock there. Test the soundness of any screws and supports by using your own body weight.
• Packaging – After unpacking the product, all plastic bags used for packaging must be kept out of reach of children aged 3 or less.